Check out these great local transportation resources:
- Bike-N-Bus The Metro’s bike racks are available on all routes that use a 40-passenger or 25-passenger bus. Bike racks are also available at certain Metro stops.
- BikeWalkKC BikeWalkKC coordinates advocacy, education and events to make Greater Kansas City a better place walk, bike and live.
- Kansas City Metro Bicycle Club The Kansas City Metro Bicycle Club serves the bicycling community in the greater KC Metropolitan area through education and advocacy.
- KC Area Transit Authority The KCATA strives to provide a safe, reliable and innovative system that grows to meet the changing transit needs of metropolitan Kansas City.
- Light Rail KCATA supplies information about light rail and streetcar initiatives.
- Park & Ride The MetroCenter facilities located at 39th & Troost, in the Northland and Independence, Mo., offer a comfortable, safe environment for customers as they wait for and transfer between buses.
- RevolveKC RevolveKC collects and refurbishes bicycles in order to distribute them to KC residents who need them most.
- Smart Moves Smart Moves is metropolitan Kansas City’s planning team for expanded and enhanced regional transit service.
- UMKC Clean Commute UMKC established the ‘Clean Commute’ bicycle program where over 50 bikes are available each school semester.