Full-Time Energy Auditor
The Free Energy Company is seeking to employ an intelligent, forward thinking, well educated individual that has an interest in offering/selling and completing Home and business Energy Audits in the greater KCMO KS area.
Our key success factor has always been the experience and talent of the Free Energy team.
The position responsibilities are:
- Preparing audit quotes based on the type of audit required
- Organizing the implementation of the audit
- Collecting data (including fieldwork and measurements)
- Analyzing the data collected
- Identifying potential energy conservation measures
- Analyzing saving potential and financial analysis
- Preparing the audit report and recommendations
- Presenting the report to the client
- Implementation and follow-up of saving measures
- Maintaining information on projects and clients
- Sound technical knowledge: Energy audit qualification
- Strong project management skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English) skills
- IT literacy
- Dynamic and strongly motivated
- Able to work as part of a team and in a multi-cultural environment
We encourage you to contact us. In return for your commitment and hard work, we offer you a competitive compensation, benefits, and an enriching work environment that provides ample opportunities for learning and career advancement.
How to Apply
To explore job opportunities with us, please email me at email@example.com.
460 total views, 1 today