Greenability connects readers to greener lifestyle opportunities through news, events, resources, products, services and ideas.
Founded in 2007 as a bi-monthly subscription magazine by publisher Julie Koppen, Greenability transitioned in 2015 to a more sustainable media for connecting with readers.
With the launch of email-delivered Greenability Weekly on Earth Day 2015, Greenability now provides timely, free access to all content, which readers can easily share. Find the latest on green homes, energy-efficiency, renewable energy, recycling and re-use, local and organic food, edible gardens, native plants and prairies, energy-efficient transportation, eco-friendly travel, green events, green jobs and eco-conscious investments. It’s easy to subscribe.
The Greenability website offers a continuously updated stream of news and events. Plus, the Marketplace provides a comprehensive directory of sustainable products and services, with quick links that connect readers directly to Marketplace partners’ websites.
AWARDS & HONORS
Greenability has won several environmental, printing and digital publication awards, including:
- Top 75 Sustainable Living Blog by FeedSpot.com, 2017
- Printing and Imaging Association of Mid-America Award of Excellence, 2014
- Printing and Imaging Association of Mid-America People’s Choice Award, 2014
- Arctic Action Teams and Polar Bears International Award, 2013
- Green America Better Paper Project, Runner-Up, 2012
- Bridging the Gap Environmental Excellence Award for Business, 2011
- Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Centers Stars of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Award, 2011
- Sierra Club Award for Outstanding Achievement, Kansas Chapter, 2009