The weather may be chilly, but there are still lots of ways to get outside and enjoy a local trail.
So bundle up, and explore these 12 Kansas City Parks trails. Click on the links to see videos of each location.
- Anita Gorman Park Trail, NE 46th Terrace & N Davidson Ave.
- Bannister Park Trail, 9800 James A. Reed Road
- Blue River Greenway Trail, East Red Bridge Road and Blue River Road
- Blue Valley Park Oxbow Bluffs Trail, 23rd & Topping
- Brush Creek Trail, Roanoke Parkway to Lister Ave.
- Cliff Drive, Kessler Park
- Jerry Smith Park Trail, 139th St. and Prospect Ave.
- Lakewood Greenway Trail, 1-35 to NE Vivion Road parallel to N. Norton Ave.
- Line Creek Trail, 2699 NW 60th St.
- Roanoke Park Trails, Roanoke Road and Karnes Blvd.
- Swope Park Trails, Off Oakwood in Swope Park
- Winnwood Park Trail, NE 44th St. & N. Cypress Ave.