Get ready to ride during KC Bike Month in May, and join cyclists as they bike to a brewery, KC Segregation History Tour, school and work.
If you live outside the Kansas City area, you can find cycling events celebrating the 66th annual National Bike Month by searching your location at The League of American Bicyclists.
Cycling events in Kansas City include:
- May 4: National Walk, Bike, and Roll to School Day
- May 11: Two-Wheeler Wednesdays, 5 – 7 p.m., Boulevard Beer Hall, 2534 Madison Ave., Kansas City, MO
- May 14: Confident City Cycling, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., Olathe Public Library, 16100 W. 135th St., Olathe, KS
- May 16-20: National Bike to Work Week
- May 17: KC Segregation History Hike with Urban Hikes KC, 3:30 – 6 p.m., check route
- May 19: Maintain Your Ride, 12 – 1:30 p.m., Johnson County Library, 9875 W. 87th St., Overland Park, KS
- May 19: Advocacy 102, 6 – 7 p.m., virtual
- May 25: Two-Wheeler Wednesdays,5 – 7 p.m., Boulevard Beer Hall, 2534 Madison Ave., Kansas City, MO
Get event details and more KC Bike Month resources and events from local businesses, schools, and organizations at BikeWalkKC. Find the best bike routes and trails at the Regional Trails & Bikeways Map.