Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Get a close-up look at the man-made crisis of plastic pollution and its effect on the planet at a free, virtual screening of The Story of Plastic.
The documentary will be shown at the 2022 Lawrence Sustainability Action Network planning meeting from 7 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, January 20.
Agenda topics include:
- Screening of The Story of Plastic movie
- Reusable bag organizing options
- Big Solar and/or farmland preservation
- 2022 Sustainability Action planning and budget
- Greening local businesses
- Lawrence Weed Ordinance
- Douglas County weed control plan
To join, use the Zoom link with passcode 748568.