- Cultivate Kansas City Cultivate Kansas City is a locally-grown non-profit working to grow food, farms and communities for a healthy local food system.
- EarthSave Kansas City EarthSave works to help people make food choices that promote health, reduce health care costs, and provide greater health independence.
- Grow Native Grow Native! helps protect and restore biodiversity by increasing awareness of native plants and their effective use in developed landscapes.
- Growing Growers Growing Growers works to help area growers meet the demand for locally produced products and facilitates educational opportunities for farmers.
- Kansas City Food Circle The Kansas City Food Circle is an all-volunteer, grassroots organization created to promote the development of a permanently sustainable local food system.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Guide-KC Kansas City’s online resource for anyone interested in reducing the amount of animal products they consume, for whatever reason and at whatever pace.