Get a jump on holiday shopping and support local artisans at the new FreshMade Fair, a pop-up market of handmade toys, art, jewelry, home décor, pottery, candles and soaps at Powell Gardens.
Local artisans will be displaying and selling their wares from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, November 13 in the Powell Gardens Visitor Center, 1609 NW U.S. Hwy 50, Kingsville, MO.
- Messner Family Farm
Honey, lip balm, insect repellent, edible bee pollen and wildflower seeds
- Three Trees Workshop Handcrafted wooden toys, game boards, cutting boards and jewelry boxes by Nathan and Cynthia Epp of Warrensburg, MO
- Microgardens Mini hanging gardens of small succulents by artist Wolfe Brack
- Bryan Fyffe Artwork inspired by nature using a blend of ink drawings, photography and digital techniques
- Wild Wash Soap Co.
Sarah Preu’s soaps, deodorants and herbal cures
- Sigrid Studios Tanja Rains Jewelry, accessories and art from old books and found objects, plus string art by Bronwyn Rinerson
- Micael Elrod Intricate textile art depicting flowers, plants and animals applied to jackets, bags and accessories
- Hugo Tea Company Organic and handcrafted, small batch tea
- Soapweed Bar soaps, laundry soap and bubble bath bars by soap maker Rahila Weed
- Roundhouse Exchange Durable, sustainable, home goods made in the Midwest for the kitchen, bath, garden, office, laundry and pets
- Lost & Found Design
Inventive jewelry designs from found items, gemstones and intricately cut wood
- X37 Adventures Upcycled accessories and mosaics made from gift cards, toys and other odds-and-ends.
- Wood +Wick Co. Hand poured, scented candles with 3 percent of profits donated to national parks
- Snake Oil KC Tea and gin kits with herbal mixtures, measuring tools and recipe book for creating potions
- Red Hare Leather Handcrafted leather goods ranging from wallets to cup holders
- BoysGrow Homemade sauces and treats made locally by young men learning about agriculture, sales and culinary creativity
- The Potter’s Cat Vases, bowls, pitchers and more by Lee’s Summit artist Jolene Lain
Healthy snacks for furry friends made from chicken, eggs, carrots and apples
- Gigi Moon Handcrafted jewelry from gemstones, fossils and archaic finds
- The Brewkery Handcrafted, artisanal Lucky Elixir kombucha in flavors like citrus hops, ginger lime, and aroniaberry
- Muchana Ecuadorian bracelets, shawls, hats and accessories with a percentage of sales donated to UNICEF Ecuador Relief Fund